Are you interested in working at Murphy Homes? Working at Murphy Homes means helping the Murphy Homes family build other families' dream homes. Murphy Homes offers cutting-edge design and an unparalleled depth of knowledge regarding home building. We've been in business since 1976 and are a second-generation, locally-owned family business. We believe in the potential of our employees and provide room for growth. Murphy Homes does this by providing our employees with the training and tools they need to succeed while continuing to foster an environment that is warm and family-like. Building strong employees is essential to building quality new homes. Our family becomes your family, and we build homes that stand the test of time.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns, brand campaigns with the intention of driving lead count
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years' experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
New Home Consultant University
Are you an amazing salesperson who is looking to join the best home-building team in North Alabama? We pride ourselves on building beautiful homes, thrilling customers, and creating an amazing place to work. We have communities available now, so apply at the link below and show us what you have!
We are looking for a construction manager dedicated to quality, accuracy, attention to detail, and the desire to create awesome homes for local families. If you love to solve problems and help people, you are an excellent fit for this role. Required skills include Microsoft Office Suite, a valid driver's license, strong people skills, and organizational ability.
We love to train! If you have the right attitude but no experience, we can teach you how to be an amazing New Home Superintendent!
- Manages the day-to-day activities of trade contractors, from interior paint to the completion of customer closing orientation walk-through punch list items.
- Performs miscellaneous "punch out" items in preparing each home for the customer closing.
- Responsible for the timely completion of pre-closing walk-through items.
- Assists the construction manager as needed with Purchase Order (PO) approvals upon successful completion of each phase of construction. Prepares for the construction manager's approval, Variance POs to ensure that non-budgeted but needed items and labor are available to complete the house on time and with acceptable levels of customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Responsible for using the formal scheduling system and maintaining all job schedules for assigned construction phases to the current status with proper activity sequencing.
- Communicate and project the proper attitude to all customers and employees through all forms of communication (writing, verbal, appearance).
Prerequisites for Success:
- Technical construction ability to manage construction resources and diagnose and resolve field problems.
- People skills to articulate and professionally handle conflict with customers, inspectors, and subs.
- Ability to learn to train trade contractors on construction techniques and field problem resolution.
- Organizational aptitude for managing the scheduling of all construction resources.
- Willingness to work hard and long hours. Must possess physical capabilities to lift construction materials, handle small hand and power tools, and drywall & painting repair/touch-ups during punch-out phase work.
Trade Partners and Suppliers
Do you own or work for a contractor or building material supplier? If so, we would love to work with you!